Sunday, December 7, 2008

I am back :)

Dated: September 2008

I am back!! after a reaaally long time :)
A bunch of things have transpired since my last post! All those posts about my inability to find a job, my ignorance reflecting on my choice of food! the negativity ions i spewed out are long gone. But then you realize there is always something to worry about. I made great friends( read as interesting people who don't talk about movies or nail polish colors ALL the bloody time), visited a bunch of places, found a job which made my student pocket reasonably fat(read as 3 meals a day :) without $ -> rupee conversion, occasional treats at Villa Thai and Sher-e-Punjab ). Later, I managed to find an internship, pack up to a far away lonely paradise , sans friends, sans company, sans an avenue to redirect all your unconscious mental navigation).. paradise being that was like living at the Marriott for 3 months with a personal house keeper(software companies do fuel your ego).

And now! I am back ... to my dinghy apartment at 827 E Drachman..with all 3 needs of an average human being laid out in their most negotiable form.
- Kapda (yes!! No complaints , esp with my new Macy's gift card).
No one really cares what you wear to school.
- Makaan (my own little blue bed in my dinghy student apartment).
Still pretty sweet coz the people around make it what it is.
- Roti (or Tortilla :) or bagels or pasta or curd rice ...with mango pickle and lemon , chinese
food!! Yummmm .. )
.
.
.
.

which is precisely why i put them down as negotiable. With hardly a handful of courses and a job hunt ahead, the last semester is indeed a time to reminisce about the value addition gained as a result of the last year and half.

Well.. one thing is for sure. When I move out, I am gonna miss you School, miss you Tucson.

No comments: